Nothing is happening.....that's what's happened 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Nothing is happening.....that's what's happened 🥺
I take my words back I don't this raavi let him win
I think she did something being a sore loser that made Dhara push her
Oh God pls give me interest in some other show plzzzzz
Sara she's DHARA whatever she does or says is pathar ki lakeer.🤡
Also they already made raavi a half vamp now they're trying to glorify bhabhi maa.
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Sara she's DHARA whatever she does or says is pathar ki lakeer.🤡
Also they already made raavi a half vamp now they're trying to glorify bhabhi maa.
Dora please marr jao! 😩
Swastu why are they hell bent on ruining Shivi🥺😭
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
I take my words back I don't this raavi let him win
I think she did something being a sore loser that made Dhara push her
Oh God pls give me interest in some other show plzzzzz
arey, she must have hugged her after the pregnancy news 🤡
Or she tried to slap shiva again and accidentally slapped suman maa🤡 anything is possible now.
Dhara MAA ki jay
Unko dora ki mahanta dikhana hain!! 🙃
ab kya ho gaya..aaj ka episode to acha tha🤔