Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
12th September :)
I cant forget your birthday at all. As there is a special event on that day in my life
Originally posted by: IUG6G5FBKLIDSWAZ
October 11 same as Ronit Roy 🙈
I think we have met on other forum also...I think MHRW
Hi people this is a birthday tracker thread which I have prepared much earlier in June... But there were few members active in the forum.
For the new members I am tagging few members
Please mention your birthdays so we can celebrate birthdays of our forum mates
Regards,
Kosha ❤❤❤
Tagging few more
Regards,
Kosha ❤❤❤
Tagging some more
Regards,
Kosha ❤❤❤
Tagging some more
Please mention your birthdays
Regards
Kosha
Please mention your birthdays
Regards,
Kosha ❤❤❤
Today is the birthday of our beloved actress Rupali Ganguly (Anupamaa)… she turns the beautiful age of 49. 😊 I decided to start a new topic...
18