Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Of course sensational half of the sensational couple jo hai…🤔
When I watched this scene I wondered if she'd been standing on a stool but from the BTS you can see he had lifted her the whole time. Sai's really strong!! All that gym work helped.
Btw, I noticed a couple of times that when he picks her up he turns his face to the side. I don't remember seeing that in other shows. What's the reason?
Kushagre is a really good actor though. His facial expressions and style as a Delhi boy is spot on.
Kushagre is a really good actor though. His facial expressions and style as a Delhi boy is spot on.
He’s doing a great job that’s why I dislike his character . But as a Jodi I don’t know how sicku sees them as a sensational couple!! I can’t see it..
What do you mean Jean? Ketan turns his face to the other side? I haven’t watched the clip yet..
When I watched this scene I wondered if she'd been standing on a stool but from the BTS you can see he had lifted her the whole time. Sai's really strong!! All that gym work helped.
I counted. It was a whole minute😆 The second time Shivi was probably slipping down and he readjusted halfway through instead of picking her up all over again.
I counted. It was a whole minute😆 The second time Shivi was probably slipping down and he readjusted halfway through instead of picking her up all over again.
I saw that! Strong arms!!
Originally posted by: Looneygirl
What do you mean Jean? Ketan turns his face to the other side? I haven’t watched the clip yet..
Watch the moment he picks her up.
Gentleman hai to avoid his face touching her body while lifting her upOriginally posted by: Looneygirl
What do you mean Jean? Ketan turns his face to the other side? I haven’t watched the clip yet..
same way when he picked her up like a gunny bag and threw her over his shoulder he held her pallu so no unneccessary skin exposure of hers
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4