Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
thank you for the update
In the whole all off them keep dancing but liked the black theme all of them looked so good special karan and monami❤️
I liked Sumanji's saree too ❤️ Wish it got a bit more focus 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
thank you for the update
In the whole all off them keep dancing but liked the black theme all of them looked so good special karan and monami❤️
I liked Sumanji's saree too ❤️ Wish it got a bit more focus 😒
Me watching 2.. leaning towards 3 🤪😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan na bahut drama hoga and Karan wont let him stay in academy so lets see how sid will persue them to let him stay. And lets see what will happen when sid's lie will come out.
Ye kuch na kuch jhol pakka karega 🤣🤣
I'm honestly the most excited for Sid's karname rn 🤣
Bechari Monu 🤣🤪
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
I am so loving this 😆
Today Sanju was like "Aachi khasi doctorni ko ye chirkut kaise pasand aagaya?" & I was like kuch dinno main ye chirkut tumko bhi pasand aajayega 🤣
Barbar ek hi dialogue bole ja rahi thi.. kabhi Karan ko kabhi Sid ko kabhi Monami ko 🤣
She really wants to know how Monami chose this chirkut 🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Hmm...
Ruk I'll PM you...
Faizi is wholesome Yaar...
I would love to have such a friend in my life 🥺
Except when he's flirting 😂
I love Faizi!
He's my favourite after Monami
Actually no, rn my favourite is Ganju 🤣
Phir Monami and Faizi tied in second place 😆
Third place to Sumanji ❤️
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
hii, my name is sara 🥺
I'm new here 🥳
like, both on this show's forum & on IF in general 🤣
looking forward to know you all
Hi Sara, I'm Bee 🤗
2 mahine hue nahi aur tum Rockers ban gayi 😲 Congrats ya 🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Ye bhi sahi hai 🤣
Let's see how much more beatings he gets till she finally agrees ki pyar hai isiliye maar pad rahi hai 🤣
Their story is gonna be the most exciting one for sure 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Posted on CG, posting here too 😆
LOL When Sanjana entered the way Monami was hiding behind Sid I legit got the "Mummy se darr k Papa k peechey chupna" Vibes 🤣
@bold 🤣🤣🤣
This scene cracked me up... Girls washroom mein Sid hai aur chup Monu rahi thi 🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Posted on CG, posting here too 😆
LOL When Sanjana entered the way Monami was hiding behind Sid I legit got the "Mummy se darr k Papa k peechey chupna" Vibes 🤣
On a side note, Sanju looked so damn sexy here ☺️
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Considering Sanju is already engaged... Things gonna go south real quick.
Aur Sid ne bhi bola hai apne papa ko ki Monu ko propose kiya hai, it's gonna be very messy.🥺
Sid sambhal lega
This'll be the first time in his life that he feels so strongly about something.. he'll take a stand and fight for it ❤️
And Sanju will rebel against the orthodox society
They'll be a power couple for sure 🔥🔥