Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

I guess these awards weren't as lame as we thought them to be... Happened at the Governor's house😔

well, it was ''big people' and sponsored by Indian army and all. But the people who got awarded from for the TV seems a bit biased. All the actors from that Sony show got an award in all the categories. I was like really? And Shaheer got an award (he was not there) for most popular actor. I don't really care about this one.😆

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Dunno about governer house coz never heard of it neither am i from mumbai 🤣

Lol as for divya no comments awards can be bought too u know 🤦🏽‍♀️ I rest my case here🙆🏻‍♀️

I wish rrahel get more than these awards coz these awards aren’t worth rrahel 

Governor is like the President- but of a state😆

These types of stupid awards only happen for tv industry unfortunately. Not just popular choice, but jury awards can be bought too. Critical choice is in no way better than popular choice. In fact popular choice is somewhat better, because atleast the fans have a little control over voting and all. Jury to Sab biki hoti hai. 

Eternalallure thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

well, it was ''big people' and sponsored by Indian army and all. But the people who got awarded from for the TV seems a bit biased. All the actors from that Sony show got an award in all the categories. I was like really? And Shaheer got an award (he was not there) for most popular actor. I don't really care about this one.😆

Oh. I didn't know that most of the Sony shows got awards. Maybe Sony was sponsor/partner or something. Eh... Who knows🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Oh. I didn't know that most of the Sony shows got awards. Maybe Sony was sponsor/partner or something. Eh... Who knows🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

well, it was just one particular show Gul's show IPZN😆, which got all the awards. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bahi.

well, it was just one particular show Gul's show IPZN😆, which got all the awards. 

lol these awards shows re all fake 2 me.

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

lol these awards shows re all fake 2 me.

Yeah,  Same feeling

After noticing all the biased treatment towards one particular which is benefitting them. ✌

Edited by Max789 - 2 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Eternalallure thumbnail

Rra posting the same video on YT😆

https://youtu.be/2YBIRyn2UDw