True... no questions🤣Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Our convos are proving the title too correct🤣
Koi 10 saal baad bhi padhega to kahega kya pagal log hai🤣
In Pritam Style
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTe_yT-BuER/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
True... no questions🤣Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Our convos are proving the title too correct🤣
Koi 10 saal baad bhi padhega to kahega kya pagal log hai🤣
In Pritam Style
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTe_yT-BuER/?utm_medium=copy_link
Am I the only one who sees glimpses of Ariya in Karan-Monami? 😛
Khadoos boy, empathetic girl... Boy lost a close one under tragic circumstances... Girl now finds him rude and grumpy, but past sunkar palti maaregi 😆 She'll defend him in front of friends like Riya used to do
And for some reason I always imagined Riya with a tragic past too, jo future mein reveal hota... maybe a sibling or a close friend she lost 💔
Tell me I'm not alone guys 🤪
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
OMG!!!!!! thats what I do🤣
The secret weapon of the introvert 😌🤣
I guess....
I have saved myself like that from zillions of stupid conversations n gossips😆
I so wish... But Ariya had their moments... N some how I try n relate but can't...Am I the only one who sees glimpses of Ariya in Karan-Monami? 😛
Khadoos boy, empathetic girl... Boy lost a close one under tragic circumstances... Girl now finds him rude and grumpy, but past sunkar palti maaregi 😆 She'll defend him in front of friends like Riya used to do
And for some reason I always imagined Riya with a tragic past too, jo future mein reveal hota... maybe a sibling or a close friend she lost 💔
Tell me I'm not alone guys 🤪
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Toon me..scary haan😈🤣🤣
Not scary, weird but cute.. 😆
Am I the only one who sees glimpses of Ariya in Karan-Monami? 😛
Khadoos boy, empathetic girl... Boy lost a close one under tragic circumstances... Girl now finds him rude and grumpy, but past sunkar palti maaregi 😆 She'll defend him in front of friends like Riya used to do
And for some reason I always imagined Riya with a tragic past too, jo future mein reveal hota... maybe a sibling or a close friend she lost 💔
Tell me I'm not alone guys 🤪
A tad bit.. I mean the scenes we're getting so far have been very similar😆
yesh... I got that feeling but I went with it anyway🤣
What????
thay are talking about different show... Zindagi mere ghar aana