Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Seeing certain trends of liking / commenting / now SBS, I have a small feeling something definitely has happened in the backend. Hope it’s not just my imagination. They used to trend constantly and Twitter was so active - it is very silent comparatively nowadays. I guess most people (like me!) wouldn’t even be interested in the Insta episodes any more. Even our forum seems slightly better quieter. Maybe something has clicked, that they are trying to do some damage control now. As I said, hope it’s not my imagination!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjHzPpBw0D/?utm_medium=copy_link
😆
Btw kisine Harinee ko bade mama se milvaya kya???Or that dialogue in her b'day track was added to show her(didi's) loneliness only🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjHzPpBw0D/?utm_medium=copy_link
😆
Btw kisine Harinee ko bade mama se milvaya kya???Or that dialogue in her b'day track was added to show her(didi's) loneliness only🤣
Well yesterday's SBB segment showed Devi Tai in marathi look with Sai in her yellow saree from janmashtami , so I think Devi Tai and her family will join Janmashtami celebrations at CN and there Harinee will meet her Bade mama 🤭🤭
Originally posted by: sairat07
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjHzPpBw0D/?utm_medium=copy_link
😆
Btw kisine Harinee ko bade mama se milvaya kya???Or that dialogue in her b'day track was added to show her(didi's) loneliness only🤣
They did not... only kid in the show and they couldn't show her on Janmashtami..