Originally posted by: SOQLITYYP7QGCQQM
Pakhi still taunting Sai.... so she hasn't changed after all 🤣
But Devi Tai hasn’t changed too.. Told Sammy that Didi always taunts Sai.. I like how Sammy supported Sai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SOQLITYYP7QGCQQM
Pakhi still taunting Sai.... so she hasn't changed after all 🤣
But Devi Tai hasn’t changed too.. Told Sammy that Didi always taunts Sai.. I like how Sammy supported Sai🤣
Highlight of the episode was Devi taunting and exposing Pakhi to samrat.... so glad she's back
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
But Devi Tai hasn’t changed too.. Told Sammy that Didi always taunts Sai.. I like how Sammy supported Sai🤣
I just wrote the same yaar 🤣
Originally posted by: N25UPHSU3LOK7FHC
Yaar the looks that didi was giving Sammy today.... not even God can save him now 🤣
What on earth is she trying to do 🤣 🤣 #SAVESAMMY
Where is Harinee… only Kid n she is missing in Janmashtami..
Yaar she is giving Sammy weird wala love looks and yet still questioning Virat and telling Sai to shut up... and the family is staying silent... matlab... nothing will ever ruin PaKu... I have officially and finally changed my ship 🤣
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Where is Harinee… only Kid n she is missing in Janmashtami..
Pullu knew he was about to create some kaand so he left her at home to save her the trouble 🤣
Where's the precap
Has that gone ghum too 🤔
Originally posted by: 4O253EIKV5GCCP7O
Yaar she is giving Sammy weird wala love looks and yet still questioning Virat and telling Sai to shut up... and the family is staying silent... matlab... nothing will ever ruin PaKu... I have officially and finally changed my ship 🤣
Let’s see if Paku withstands the pregnancy scam 🤣🤣 then it’s truly unsinkable…
Same precap as yesterday