DIG sir seems to be very concerned about Virat's BP problem? 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
DIG sir seems to be very concerned about Virat's BP problem? 😂😂
Originally posted by: OAUUDJ7LH6ECTITG
that's not true yaar. I called her out during the anniversary kaand.... this time, it was entirely wrong for her to go to DIG sir... but in terms of her dialogues, I did not find them to be childish. She just said what was in her mind, which is who she has always been....
We are collectively forgetting how she is as a person. 😆
Originally posted by: WWLNUNW5JKQGPGAP
that's not true yaar. I called her out during the anniversary kaand.... this time, it was entirely wrong for her to go to DIG sir... but in terms of her dialogues, I did not find them to be childish. She just said what was in her mind, which is who she has always been....
The way she said was totally childish.. that was not the way to behave.. I am a stern believer of office etiquettes.. so might be I found it very childish
And he was CD for IPKKND and here he is torturing us with stretching and weird characters🤣
Originally posted by: F4OEYJCHRCB7PXDQ
Nahi... absolutely not behen 🤣
Tomorrow's will be worth watching....you can easily skip today
Will skip today's then and hopefully we won't get duped tomorrow again 🤣
Originally posted by: UQCWIG6PCT7NKTGL
DIG sir seems to be very concerned about Virat's BP problem? 😂😂
next time he might even say virat needs some ‘release’ 🤣 I mean stress gutter minds 🤭
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
The way she said was totally childish.. that was not the way to behave.. I am a stern believer of office etiquettes.. so might be I found it very childish
Haan she herself said that she sees him as her abba and not DIG behen 🤣
next time he might even say virat needs some ‘release’ 🤣 I mean stress gutter minds 🤭
gross behen.... please 🤣
Will skip today's then and hopefully we won't get duped tomorrow again 🤣
Tomorrow will be the pooja.. I think.. hope that will be good..
Originally posted by: XI3I6X5CSOQMJ5AA
Haan she herself said that she sees him as her abba and not DIG behen 🤣
That makes it even worse🤣