You're all ready to give the LU I see 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You're all ready to give the LU I see 😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
OMG!!!!! That’s even CUTER 🥰🥰🥰
So you two have known each for long 🥺💙💙
thanks bub
known each other since ✨diaper days✨🤣
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
GOODMORNING! 🌻
PS: I was just wondering if I am the youngest one here🤔....AM I?🙃
Morning?? I just saw you here a few hours ago. 😲
When all 3 of you are in this thread at the same time, I will avoid coming here😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
You're all ready to give the LU I see 😆
I still have an hour before I get the episode 🤣
When all 3 of you are in this thread at the same time, I will avoid coming here😆
Sara and who else? 😆
Yup yup, we're in no rush at all 🤣
I have at least 2 hours before I can see the episode 🤣
Are any of you going to check Hulu at 8.30?