I never talked about Kinky 🤣
Then what fantasy r u talking about? Do share 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I never talked about Kinky 🤣
Then what fantasy r u talking about? Do share 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣 I only got lucky with u and meghs ka is on the rug not under 🤣
🤣🤣
It's difficult to search the ones hidden under the rug 🤣
Then yahan to nhi hi pata chalega 🤣
Me too .... Nadan balak
Liar liar pants on fire 🤣
U just admitted unhave very high success rate 🤣
I never talked about Kinky 🤣
Your actions tells it all 🤣
🤣🤣I wonder whatbis mature for u if thats slight 🤣
I never talk about fantasies too did I 🤣
I am taking about theory and practical..
Aap log bhi kya kya smajh lete h 😆
Yeah that would mean less work for us 🤣
Me too .... Nadan balak
Hum me se koi bhi ye nahi maan'ne wala hai🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k