Originally posted by: Roohani27
Good night nups.❤❤ I think we'll get content in the evening now, kdice must be sleeping
not togethertoo🤣🤣
I loved how you mentioned not together and then cancelled it😂😂🤭🤭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Good night nups.❤❤ I think we'll get content in the evening now, kdice must be sleeping
not togethertoo🤣🤣
I loved how you mentioned not together and then cancelled it😂😂🤭🤭
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
https://twitter.com/jessicakaur27/status/1434274229965385730?s=20
Kd in the second picture 🤣🤣🤣
Arre bhai KD looks like sasta nashedi in that pic!! 🤣
Sorry KD! 🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Cheeeeee🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Kitni baar Akshay bathroom gaya potty karne ye bhi bata dungi detail me😂😂
Aur kitna kilo hua woh bhi btana!! 🤣
Alice ka nasha chadha hai uspe😂😂😂
I know 🤣
I was like yeh toh aisa nhi tha🤣🤣
Yucckkkkk🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pehle gram se chalu karte hai fir kilo pe jaege😂😂 yaad hai na he is constipated! Kilo me nahi niklegi😂😂😂
Jethji ka sangat ka asar! 🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Yucckkkkk🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pehle gram se chalu karte hai fir kilo pe jaege😂😂 yaad hai na he is constipated! Kilo me nahi niklegi😂😂😂
Ohh godd!! Mg se start krna phir toh!! 🤣
Alice ka nasha itna sasta? 🤣
how to unread this 😂 😂 😂 😂Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Yucckkkkk🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pehle gram se chalu karte hai fir kilo pe jaege😂😂 yaad hai na he is constipated! Kilo me nahi niklegi😂😂😂