Teke kal subah will send first link to both you and Manu akka 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Teke kal subah will send first link to both you and Manu akka 👍🏼
She has some blog too?
Haan
insta id main link hai uske blog site ka
Haan. I dont remember the name but she does have it
And she is doing PHD in english
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Haan. I dont remember the name but she does have it
And she is doing PHD in english
How difficult it must be for their family. Dono bhai behen milke angrezi jharte honge sab pe🤣
What's her Insta id?
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
How difficult it must be for their family. Dono bhai behen milke angrezi jharte honge sab pe🤣
Tbh I doubt it is hard for them. Rra himself said his fam is full of academic people 🤣 his dad runs a pharma company. and the fact that he said all of his fam are more than just graduates more of double MA kind they must be all well read.
Mi aani Manali Mumbaikar aahet!!! 🤣...
shreya edit kar de post😆
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Oh okay. From Mumbai? I mean she came there with him. Colleges to ab khul gye hain na shayad. Did she live with him before too, or only his mom stayed with him in Mumbai?
I don't think ki uski behen Mumbai rehti thi...Warna kabhi toh kuch update milta na uska...