Originally posted by: barkhaa_tpm
The GC screenshot leak kaand that happened .. was this gc .. so you can hazard a guess as to how they feel about him 🙂🙂🙂🙂
:( sorry about that
that mans so poorly handled whatever happened 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: barkhaa_tpm
The GC screenshot leak kaand that happened .. was this gc .. so you can hazard a guess as to how they feel about him 🙂🙂🙂🙂
:( sorry about that
that mans so poorly handled whatever happened 🤢
🤣🤣Originally posted by: anshika5103
Alicia comment 😂: ohooo! Itemmmmm🔥🔥😍😍😍
I know Alice he is item 🔥 🔥
Your item 😂 😂
I know what kd's reply will be:Originally posted by: anshika5103
Alicia comment 😂: ohooo! Itemmmmm🔥🔥😍😍😍
Item toh tu h 😍 🔥
🤣🤣
for a change I want kd to say
haan maloom hai ...chal chal baap ko mat sikha😆
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Swastu yahi ke uska Human kaise tt pe sabko reply diye jaa raha hai🤣
Alice ko dm karo!! 🤣
Originally posted by: anshika5103
Alicia comment 😂: ohooo! Itemmmmm🔥🔥😍😍😍
I know what he'll reply "item tu hai🔥🔥🔥"
Originally posted by: anshika5103
Alicia comment 😂: ohooo! Itemmmmm🔥🔥😍😍😍
Ok what? She called him Item? Oh godd!! 🤣☺️
Originally posted by: anshika5103
for a change I want kd to say
haan maloom hai ...chal chal baap ko mat sikha😆
Anshi🤣🤣
Kd yeh risk nahi lega😆