Looved it teju🧡
I am loving how this is progressing
can't wait to read more
Alishhh 🤗
Thank you so much ❤️
The next part is uploaded..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Looved it teju🧡
I am loving how this is progressing
can't wait to read more
Alishhh 🤗
Thank you so much ❤️
The next part is uploaded..
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Awh this was beautiful Tejuu💜
I’m so happy that Shiva found a friend/family with whom he can share his problems with and who actually listens to him💜
Looking forward to the next chapter 💜
Sandy 🤗🤗
Thank you so much ❤️❤️
The next part is up!
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Kitna accha jaa raha ye story!!🤩❣️
Loved it behena🤗
Update jaldi jaldi
Wait nai hota mujhse🤪🤣
Asfiiii 🤗
Thank you so much behna ❤️❤️
Also the next part is uploaded 😆
It was beautiful.
This is what actually is missing from the show...
Their realization and their talking...😊
Loved it❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Madheart
My Saraa.. U know how much I love you ❤️❤️
Your words mean so much to me !!
Thank you for reading and liking it.
okay, first things first:

& aww ❤️
also, please correct that:

Beautiful update,no words to describe it❤️💓👏
Loved the way Shivi evolved and finally understood each other❤️
Loved Anahita ,she made Shivi realise their mistakes and how to rectify it❤️
Shiva's words to his family was nice, he loves them but will not treat them as gods
Shivi's conversation in the end was beautiful 💞❤️
Amaaaaazzzzzzziiìiiiiiing👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Loved it 🤩🤩🤩🤩
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
Waiting for next part ❤
Beautifully scripted Tej...
I loved it🖤🖤🖤🤍
Awesome 😍😍😍😍 falling in love with this story day by day 😍😍😍
This was so so beautiful T....🤎
I loved it so much...❤️
Shivi conversation in the end🥺❤️
You're an amazing writer💛