speaking and listening I have no problem, reading is okay to an extent 🤣 but since I have no reason to write it here 🤣 I never got good at it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
speaking and listening I have no problem, reading is okay to an extent 🤣 but since I have no reason to write it here 🤣 I never got good at it
Achha 😆
Next week hindi test hoga be ready 🤣
Only hindi not other talents of bewafa and bhagodi 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I hate those hindi keyboards. They are not user friendly a bit 🤣
Mere ko koi letter milta hi nahi hai time pe 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Does she take dollars?
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
speaking and listening I have no problem, reading is okay to an extent 🤣 but since I have no reason to write it here 🤣 I never got good at it
I see. Makes sense
Next AT ka naam kya rahega..
Ek nimbua do chhar mirchi
![]()
🤣🤣
Yes I’m ready to fail 🤣
Iskiye i never even attempt that🤣
Kya kya dekhna bacha hai ab 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k