Milte h kuchh der baad 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Milte h kuchh der baad 😆
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
It's better for us if she doesn't search for Abhay and his towel there 🤣🤣
More towel for us 🤣🤣
Haan 🤣
I have my dress and envelope ready too 🤣
3 idiots style 🤣🤣
Dehradun mussorie ki sadko par mene bhot puke kiya he
Motion sickness n vaha k awesome bus drivers ki thanks 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I havent watched other forums. This one EK show will last me lifetime. Unless theough some miracle she comes back with another visu show 🤣
🤣
I wrote it for my recent favourite couple ShiVi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
It's better for us if she doesn't search for Abhay and his towel there 🤣🤣
Its not there. Trust me if it was i would know n would be there too 🤣
I think this message is for Nikki 🤣
Anyways see you🤗
Waha ek jagah hai Mohkampur, ❤️
I can't tell you how magical this place is
Main jab Bhi DD aate hu ,yaha nanu k ghar zarur jate hu milne
N yet again i cnat see image. Meghs can u see?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k