I never said that I'm going to turn this OS into something of that sort 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I never said that I'm going to turn this OS into something of that sort 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
And yet we blame show writers who had to finish in given timelines🤣
I think we’re still doing better than them to be honest 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
And yet we blame show writers who had to finish in given timelines🤣
That's y there is season's concept.. 😆
That's why I said dash of romance not the whole thing🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I have an FF to write too 🤣🤣 I’ll add something when I have time
So much to do so little time to do🤣
Yup .. first write a proper story then telecast it ..

So demo is what I’m hearing? 🤣🤣
🤣🤣
I'm not going to write any ahem ahem kind of romance here 🤣
somebody gets me 🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Even so i cant stop laughing at the irony 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k