Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Added my part bas yahi bolna tha 🤣
I read it 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Added my part bas yahi bolna tha 🤣
I read it 😂
FF chapter is delayed because I’m not done with it yet 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I got no clue to take it forward. 🤣 Lets let someone else do it 🤣
I kind of have something going on in my head but whether it goes that way or not depends on the next person🤣🤣
I read it but it was getting long and nowadays my ability to read is decreasing 😆
I didn't even complete my own story, pending since 1 year 🤣
it’s okay 🤣🤣 this is my longest FF yet 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I got no clue to take it forward. 🤣 Lets let someone else do it 🤣
Are u sure Nikki 😆
Otherwise u know u will need to match me 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I don't think we're anywhere near the end 🤣🤣
Abhi to kuch hua hi nahi hai waha 🤣
everyone is bhagodi 🤣
Abhi to unko phas gaye hai wali feeling bhi nahi aayi aur na hi ghost se actually aamna saamna hua hai 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I kind of have something going on in my head but whether it goes that way or not depends on the next person🤣🤣
what is it? Another dirty picture? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I started writing something on some other couple which I don't intend to finish anytime soon. 🤣
Thats why i finished mine in one go. 🤣🤣
Did you get any idea or you're going to wait like Nikki for someone else to do the work?🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k