Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Sab pyaar Swasti ke liye ? Aur mere liye kya? Tum dono mujse pyaar hi nahi karte😔😔😭
she forgot us nups 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Sab pyaar Swasti ke liye ? Aur mere liye kya? Tum dono mujse pyaar hi nahi karte😔😔😭
she forgot us nups 😭
Okay im too confused here who's going to break the handi shiva or raavi? As both reach the top🤪 I hope she falls just when she's about to hit the handi and shiva catches her☺️❤
Now you forgot me. *puppy face*
I am really very excited for this dahi handi track.. I cannt wait for the episodes
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Okay im too confused here who's going to break the handi shiva or raavi? As both reach the top🤪 I hope she falls just when she's about to hit the handi and shiva catches her☺️❤
Maybe they both will do it, the team which does it in the shortest time wins na?
Everyone wants raavi to fall and shiva to catch her 😂😂
Is that alice on top? 🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Okay im too confused here who's going to break the handi shiva or raavi? As both reach the top🤪 I hope she falls just when she's about to hit the handi and shiva catches her☺️❤
Raavi has already broken the handi in this pic. see the broken handi in the pic.. may be she will slip after that
That looks like body double