Chal book your ticket and pack your baggggg!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chal book your ticket and pack your baggggg!
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Aww Maaahi, you missed meeee?
Nautanki and gif posting tuitions always 😛
Ofcourse I missed u
Tere bina yahan par drame bahut kam hote hain
Yes Z, I'm sorry I'm forgetting your name..
What do you wanna discuss about the movie?
What did you like and dislike?😆
PS can't tag Z
it was an emotional one😭
I am known to be the patthar dil amongst my friend and even I was gloomy after that😭
But I don't wanna see bombay ka beach🙄🏖
Hihi I think that everything is covered. one of the scenarios will happen 😂
Whay do you think about Mamzar beach in Dubai?
Wanna visit? 🤩🤩🤩
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Ofcourse I missed u
Tere bina yahan par drame bahut kam hote hain
Woaaah woaaaah woaaaaah! Must be my lucky day! I’m getting a straight out admission from you 😍😆🥳
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Hihi I think that everything is covered. one of the scenarios will happen 😂
Hehe, acc to PS history nothing will happen 😂😂
isn't it better to end on a good note then to stretch it like a chewing gum. 🤔😆