Originally posted by: FieryLioness
Oh ok..
I am bad (read lazy 😳) in doing all this stuff..
Searching pics nd gathering her info ( humse na ho payega😆)
Some responsible person may volunteer😳
Hum kis din kaam ayenge😆
Let's c
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
Oh ok..
I am bad (read lazy 😳) in doing all this stuff..
Searching pics nd gathering her info ( humse na ho payega😆)
Some responsible person may volunteer😳
Hum kis din kaam ayenge😆
Let's c
I am back...Weekend is here Anything interesting happened? Where is the damn episode when it is in demand? 😆
Guys,
I just became a mausi..!!
It's a GIRL❤️
just wanted to share the good news with u all🤗
Bedhai ho
Konsi mithaiyii kilhai gi
Guys,
I just became a mausi..!!
It's a GIRL❤️
just wanted to share the good news with u all🤗
Congrats Maasi 🤗Girls are blessing ❤️
Hope the baby and mother are doing well.
Are post getting deleted again? 😆
Hi
I read WUs
and even they make me angry😡🤢
left watching Kundali Bhagya
nothing interesting
Guys,
I just became a mausi..!!
It's a GIRL❤️
just wanted to share the good news with u all🤗
Many congratulations to you nd ur family 🤗🤗
May god keep new mom nd baby healthy nd safe...
Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh
I am back...Weekend is here Anything interesting happened? Where is the damn episode when it is in demand? 😆
Dubeyji ki voot key sath ledai hogeyi
Guys,
I just became a mausi..!!
It's a GIRL❤️
just wanted to share the good news with u all🤗
Mubarakan
Wishing good health to mother and child. 🤗