Originally posted by: ShanUlas
Any idea why Fatejo channel is not displaying number of subscribers in it's status ?
I was wondering same...
It was visible earlier... nd after they reached 50k, they changed settings..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: ShanUlas
Any idea why Fatejo channel is not displaying number of subscribers in it's status ?
I was wondering same...
It was visible earlier... nd after they reached 50k, they changed settings..
When he threw that milk on her , next day of marriage during some ritual
Originally posted by: 08_maria
When he threw that milk on her , next day of marriage during some ritual
Thanks Maria...
I guess u answered my question. Right ?
I watched that epi, but I don't remember her saying this 😳😳😳
Yup , she said it like " if it was some other person in ur place it wouldn't have hurt me that much , but you were my best friend......and kisi ke bhi husband banne layak nahi ho !!
I say ye banda Zinda rehne ke hi layak nahi hai👎🏼
Originally posted by: 08_maria
Yup , she said it like " if it was some other person in ur place it wouldn't have hurt me that much , but you were my best friend......and kisi ke bhi husband banne layak nahi ho !!
I say ye banda Zinda rehne ke hi layak nahi hai👎🏼
Bold :- right said ... he is just burden on earth 😡
Tejo karwa bhi sakti h.. I trust her 🤣
https://twitter.com/singhh_riya/status/1433068155887304708?s=20😆most of the online viewers are not watching the show just like us😆
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
https://twitter.com/singhh_riya/status/1433068155887304708?s=20😆most of the online viewers are not watching the show just like us😆
That's why maker's target audience is TRP aunties nd not online viewers 😆
Originally posted by: 08_maria
Yup , she said it like " if it was some other person in ur place it wouldn't have hurt me that much , but you were my best friend......and kisi ke bhi husband banne layak nahi ho !!
I say ye banda Zinda rehne ke hi layak nahi hai👎🏼
No dear that was a different conversation. This was later after 4 episodes have a look
I want this tejo back
Oh then I might be wrong , sorry for the confusion😊