Originally posted by: Inese_20
Follow Shivangi on Instagram to add some fire to your feed!
🔥🔥🔥
✨ Miss BEAUTIFUL Khedkar! ✨
New AT
She’s so freaking pretty
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Follow Shivangi on Instagram to add some fire to your feed!
🔥🔥🔥
✨ Miss BEAUTIFUL Khedkar! ✨
New AT
She’s so freaking pretty
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
I know this is out of context but i just started watching the Pakistani series called "Dhoop Ki Deewar" And it is just soo amazing.
It is so much better than our series where there's only nudity, fights and cursings
Ahad Raza Mir is * p e r f e c t i o n *
+ sajal aly? = even better.

Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Yes I'm taking offence on behalf of her.🤔
You two and your nautanki
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Yeah Vaish i think he might try to get in good books of Raghav
Sunny sitting infront of RR portrait in other episode gave me weird feelings 😒I don't know maybe Raghav will loose all his wealth and turn poor 🤔
In OG ML turned rich from poor so here he will turn poor from rich😆
Sunny is smart. Kaam pade to gadhe ko bhi baap bana leta hai. That's why he is shaking hands with Raghav because he knows Mandhar's time is up. Wo kehte hain na jab jahaaz dubta hai to chuhe sabse pehle bhaagte hain..
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
Yesterday when she went out to talk to Farhad, she was flowing like a firefly in the dark..
I meant glowing.🤣
Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm
About consummation also fandom has issues..an nahi..tab nahi..ab tak kyun nahi...abhi bohut jalsi hai...aise nahi..waise nahi...ghar mein nahi...garden mein nahi....aur paas, aur door, honeymoon janeko kyon nahi ruke, ruke to kyon ruke...
Log pagal hai....
This would create so much tabahi if it were posted in the mf 😈😈
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Yes I'm taking offence on behalf of her.🤔
Neelu I know your answer😆😆
But still asking for official, are u feeling bad or offended if I call u ma🙈🙈😂😂😂??
Bolo😳😳
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
Sunny is smart. Kaam pade to gadhe ko bhi baap bana leta hai. That's why he is shaking hands with Raghav because he knows Mandhar's time is up. Wo kehte hain na jab jahaaz dubta hai to chuhe sabse pehle bhaagte hain..
Yeah you are right Vaish
I don't think he is going away anytime soon
Let me tell you her answer, she'll try to be farzi polite.Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Neelu I know your answer😆😆
But still asking for official, are u feeling bad or offended if I call u ma🙈🙈😂😂😂??
Bolo😳😳
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Neelu I know your answer😆😆
But still asking for official, are u feeling bad or offended if I call u ma🙈🙈😂😂😂??
Bolo😳😳
Not at all Gayu🤗
Adu is trying to pull your leg again 😆
You explained this before i remember