I was in my silent mode so not me either🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was in my silent mode so not me either🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
Read about some jungle me mangal but don't know what actually you guys wrote 🤣🤣
Sahi me stalk kar rahi thi tum 🤣
That didnt go beyond two post. Abhiya are still waiting in jungle for mangal to happen 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
Read about some jungle me mangal but don't know what actually you guys wrote 🤣🤣
I haven’t added to it since the jungle date started 🤣
I don’t think aaru or ayesha did either 🤣 then who?
Then sit and think because I don't think I'm going to do that anytime soon🤣🤣
🤣 Diya to kabse gayab he
That's Diya 🤣
But I might snatch her position when this AT starts dragging🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Then sit and think because I don't think I'm going to do that anytime soon🤣🤣
Ye nai karna vo nai karna
Now I am curious to know what are u thinking of doing then ? 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Then sit and think because I don't think I'm going to do that anytime soon🤣🤣
What if I just end the story right now? Then you have to open the thread 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
That's Diya 🤣
But I might snatch her position when this AT starts dragging🤣
I’ve already tagged you as bhagodi 🤣🤣 no need to wait
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k