Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can spot Shivangi at left corner 🤣
Originally posted by: Muktchand
I can spot Shivangi at left corner 🤣
SaiShi kone mein khade hoke hans rahe honge🤣
Now think who is on bed who is leaning over 🤣

I can't read Hindi. Someone please translate😭
well don’t close your eyes this time,
I want you to blush with open eyes,
the way you hide all secrets by lowering your lashes,
I want to reveal all of them today, with your permission..
Woah woah woah
That’s intenseee 😳
So this is do not close your eyes
I wish to see you feeling shy with open eyes
With close eyes u kept all secret desire inside...
With your permission i wana open all your secret desires