was it? I don’t remember 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
was it? I don’t remember 🤣🤣🤣
Good job. U shall get an honorable mention for this 🤣
I can bring whoever I want in this except the unnamed woman🤣🤣
I have second from meghs. The motion is passed.
No more holidays and or vacation for hrits 🤣
who knows someday you’ll maybe need her too 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Then dont go on vacations 🤣
Here after i revoke all your holidays! Meghs do i have second from u?
As if I'm going to listen🤣🤣
then we’ll ban you from the AT if you do 🤣
U dont nees to listen. U just need to follow 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
You nees to recheck your hypothesis and definition. We have sufficient evidence to reject it 🤣
Yaha wakeel bhi mai aur judge bhi mai 🤣
I'm used to this 🤣
People steal my works and don't give any credit🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k