Can't believe this💔May he rest in peace 🙏 strength to his family 🙏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can't believe this💔May he rest in peace 🙏 strength to his family 🙏
So he died because of heart attack due to excessive exercise? That's just so sad. He should have been more careful.
Originally posted by: opsora2090
His last footage from Gym 😭
https://twitter.com/ArunDeshpande20/status/1433031003187023872
Originally posted by: Avika.Gor
How I loved him and Pratyusha and now they both are in same place. May their soul rest in peace. 💙
I knowww....both left us too soon💔
May their souls rest in peace!
Originally posted by: etherealbeauty
So he died because of heart attack due to excessive exercise? That's just so sad. He should have been more careful.
that doesnt look like him.
Yeah Pratyusha too. This is heartbreaking. Still can't believe he is dead.
Originally posted by: Guneet80
I know right, I also literally grew up watching his shows, both the leads of balika vadhu passed away prematurely.
Oh I didnt see the video.
Feeling numb😖
Not fan of him bt still feeling pain after knowing this.. adored him as shiv raj shekar
Cant believe it. I was such a big fan of him. Thode din pehle hi TV pe dekha . Itna accha lag raha tha.
Gone too soon.
Feeling very sad.
Ja ja ke sab celebs Cooper kyon pahunchte hai?
I mean Kokila Ben Hospital does not take any emergency cases.
Sid lived just a few metres away and he landed up in Cooper.
It's a govt hospital for the under privileged and lower strata of society.
May he rest in peace. My deepest condolences to his family. Gone too soon.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/kuku-kohli-aruna-iranis-husband-and-phool-aur-kaante-director-passes-away-
https://english.ratopati.com/story/73113/indian-actor-pradeep-rawat-passes-away
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/dev-anands-son-actor-suneil-anand-dies-at-70-10807553/
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
3