Sanjay gandhi National park
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sanjay gandhi National park
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
I know!!! The chemistry is just oozing out..Raghav's eyes are so dreamy ..the way he is looking at her.. and Pallu in that sexy black saree! I mean can we blame him? The dim lighting..the feel! If they cut it short or have any of this edited out I will be so mad !!
We will cut sikku in pieces if he dare to cut this 😈😈
using laptop but cant paste... where on `earth is the preview button of IF :O
I know...
I’ll bhool bhool this conversation and the bts I saw in about 30 mins so no expectation bit always remains intact for me because I don’t remember what I saw until it is aired 😆
People here will just have to deal with me until this excitement wears off
Yaa esp cycling there 😳
Originally posted by: joliefemme
using laptop but cant paste... where on `earth is the preview button of IF :O
Just click copy image after right clicking and Ctrl+V in the reply box
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
I am a big Selenator since 2006 🥺🥺
I practically cherish and love her
Yaaa she was too good there , I have loved her songs as well ❤️
The show was so much fun
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Ok then get ready for the 8 bottles
vodkablood.
4 bottles gave us Mandar
8 bottles will give us what?🤔
Always to the rescue
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Gosh i still can't believe what i saww
I definitely need those cylinders because they looked
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Chalo koi toh hai mere jaisa iss duniya me 😌