Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
This thread looks so bhara hua after so long! With all the original members❤️
Hiii Aliya 🤗🤗
Feels so good ❤❤
VOM is back 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
This thread looks so bhara hua after so long! With all the original members❤️
Hiii Aliya 🤗🤗
Feels so good ❤❤
VOM is back 😁
Originally posted by: ShivaandRaavi
Shiva to call raavi behen when ruhi is with him to take revenge 🤣🤣
Raavi called him Bhaiyya, so this is fine I guess🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
This thread looks so bhara hua after so long! With all the original members❤️
Join us Aaliyaa❤️
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Sakshiii maasi aap bhi ayiii thii!! I missed you Sakshi maasi!! Wapas ajao hum apki Kaashi ship sailed krwayenge!! 👍🏼😭❤️🤗
Haan mai thi🤗❤️
Nahi tum KDice ship hi sail karo😭
Mai chali jaungi😭
Originally posted by: ShivaandRaavi
I think it’s only fair we get to see jealous raavi because we got to see jealous shiva and he beat the guys up so I wanna see what raavi would do
Yesss! I would love a jealous, possessive Raavi
Roooohiiiiiii saari ummeedein Tum par hain😆
shiru sounds like a dog name🤣🤣
Shinshan's dog right?! Damn stop spoiling my name y'all.
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I missed y'all together 🥺❤️
How are you, Saraaa?
Originally posted by: ShivaandRaavi
Shiva to call raavi behen when ruhi is with him to take revenge 🤣🤣
Or as someone in the EDT suggested, Aunty 😈
shiru sounds like a dog name🤣🤣
The doggie that comes Shinchan is Shiroooo🤣

I'm okay.. how are you?