Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
The day we will get a dev shiva conflict, everyone will partyyy 😂😂😂

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
The day we will get a dev shiva conflict, everyone will partyyy 😂😂😂

Originally posted by: ShivaandRaavi
Tbh I do wanna see what she would do in that situation since she thinks she’s the most beautiful girl in somnath so I don’t think she’ll be insecure but maybe she’ll be jealous
And possessive!!! His whole world revolved around this girl from the very beginning, Raavi ne chodna nahi hai. Daant todegi eventually, I think. It will be fun lmao
Exam was good..interviews were Ok Ok😆
Now waiting for the results🤞
Originally posted by: Swastika34
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTSCAvNMFmC/?utm_medium=copy_link
Caught him in 35 secs! 😎
He has Wheel washing powder in the background😆
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
yesterday's scene was so sensitive, that I just skipped it because I didn't have the heart to troll him 🤣 that's all I would focus on 🤣
Today he was trending on TT🤣
You sure Pri? There are some puke-worthy gifs too 😛😂😂
Baaz ki Nazaar! 😎🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I want selfies with her
Her tripping and him holding
I love want him to help her in difficult situation too
@bold, yes this is what I’m talking about! I want to see this!
Hey partner🤗
Long hail VOM😁
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I want selfies with her
Her tripping and him holding
I want him to help her in difficult situation too
🤣🤣🤣
This is what I get to see first thing in this DT😆
Maahi is back with full VOM mode on but this time for Shiva and Raavi😆
Somehow she wants to see Shiva with other girls😆