Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
it happened during the reception day track also . Alice was not seen in any of the pictures.
Yes she has to be there. Perhaps she was getting ready that's why we couldn't find her in bts. Even simran wasnt there
Maybe dev is the one who molests her 😈😈
Missed you and VOM maasi❤️
But please no dev😵
I'll take Rahul and Suresh or whatever over him any day but no dev😭
Guys ruhi hasn’t been seen yet in the show, I wonder what type of role she’ll play in the upcoming scenes, I hope she’s full of praise for shiva 🤪
I am here....join me here
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Maybe dev is the one who molests her 😈😈
No
I hve no such enmity with Dev or Akshay🤣
Is Baar tu celebration pe sabka mood already kharaab hai
Wonder what more drama will happen
Pls do anything but don't let Mami know about Suman's accident
She will go on with her bahu beti jhaap and also it's highly disrespectful
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Missed you and VOM maasi❤️
But please no dev😵
I'll take Rahul and Suresh or whatever over him any day but no dev😭
I hate that run away with ua wife guy more than Dev
And I missed u too Aditi🖤
Yes please!! I'll try to imagine some other actor in his place🤣