https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Ejh1erlW4
Lakshmi, my dear dear friend. Sorry for the delay in my Virakhi VM. I know you are getting impatient though....so I found this just for you 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Ejh1erlW4
Lakshmi, my dear dear friend. Sorry for the delay in my Virakhi VM. I know you are getting impatient though....so I found this just for you 🤗
Originally posted by: WCR5MJY3U7WXKFCK
https://twitter.com/ThisIsSwa/status/1432900366593454083?s=20
another dialogue of the century 🤣
Kaku never expected her samajdhar bahu to act like this🤣 I bet she knows only half of the story.. when she knows the rest🥺her Paku heart will break.
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Kaku never expected her samajdhar bahu to act like this🤣 I bet she knows only half of the story.. when she knows the rest🥺her Paku heart will break.
The PaKu ship will never break.... hence, Pakhi will never be fully exposed 🤣
How can someone not get inspired by such heavy positivity