I am getting irritated… Sai doesn’t want to revel the info to Sammy and says Virat must say this himself to Sammy..
So after listening to this he decides to reveal… not by the goodness of his heart..
What yaar??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am getting irritated… Sai doesn’t want to revel the info to Sammy and says Virat must say this himself to Sammy..
So after listening to this he decides to reveal… not by the goodness of his heart..
What yaar??
I cannot wait to hear what Sonali says tomorrow I know she'll say something very funny and sasta after hearing about the cafe meeting 🤣
Yaar I am waiting for another sixer by Karishma 🤣
how many times are they going to show us the flashbacks of this hand hold 🤣
I don't know but looked like it, will have to see it again to see his reactions🤣
Calling Virat a tube light is an insult to tube lights!
Originally posted by: JYGKKOY6NYHXFVPH
how many times are they going to show us the flashbacks of this hand hold 🤣
Every time they talk about yoga lob 🤣
She's MIA yaar and I'm sad I know she'd have aced with her comments 🤣
Virat convened a Zillat… he is too serious..
Sai says he is going to convey his decision 🤣
I am like kill me this instant!!!
Virat decides to tell the family about the meeting🤣 and calls a family meeting in Zillat🤣. Mohit goes to call Sai and shivani and Sai is thinking he might announce his decision😆
I don’t see her today🤣