Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Didi is here😱😱😱 n why is looking like a chor🤣 she thinks Sai spilled the beans🤣
Chor is going to look like chor na??? Why kind of question is this 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Didi is here😱😱😱 n why is looking like a chor🤣 she thinks Sai spilled the beans🤣
Chor is going to look like chor na??? Why kind of question is this 🤣
Viru has for real been standing as a watchman for the past 10 minutes I am laughing so much 🤣
My god guys 🤣
I am watching on phone so I am getting ads today and I am not even kidding I got a YOGA RESORT ad..........what is God trying to tell me today 🤣🤣
This is what happens when you run Vankar's fan club yaar.... even the ads are targeted for your specific role 🤣
Shivani over hears Sai talking to herself about Virat and Didi and Sai spills the beans 🤣. Veeru walks in and is listening from the door 😆
My god guys 🤣
I am watching on phone so I am getting ads today and I am not even kidding I got a YOGA RESORT ad..........what is God trying to tell me today 🤣🤣
Your Lob story or sob story will begin at a Yoga resort 🤣
My god guys 🤣
I am watching on phone so I am getting ads today and I am not even kidding I got a YOGA RESORT ad..........what is God trying to tell me today 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Subliminal messages… don’t fall for it n start supporting Virakhi..,
This is what happens when you run Vankar's fan club yaar.... even the ads are targeted for your specific role 🤣
I was in shock yaar. What is next, a leather jacket ad? An ad for washing powder? 🤣
Shivani over hears Sai talking to herself about Virat and Didi and Sai spills the beans 🤣. Veeru walks in and is listening from the door 😆
Chalo acha hai... victim didi is getting some much needed rest from her guard duty 🤣
My god guys 🤣
I am watching on phone so I am getting ads today and I am not even kidding I got a YOGA RESORT ad..........what is God trying to tell me today 🤣🤣
Foreshadowing...yoga love will never go out of our lives!!
Sai says both were holding eachother hands and talking their Dil kee baat🤣