Areeehhhh kyu bhai ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
Areeehhhh kyu bhai ๐
lol not Rock on it is๐คฃ..my bad Anika๐คฃ...srry๐
its name is---What's up? 2011 drama๐
we always do match, for liking & not liking of the K dramas๐๐ค๐คฃ๐คฃ
yaa..i saw that award clipping๐คฃ.Seo Joon was so shy๐ณ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ, & couldnt stop laughing๐..Ji Sung was cool๐๐ & imitating his character๐ณ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Oh ok๐คฃ
Ikr๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ the actress face was worth watching๐คฃ her face was like I'm the heroine I should get the couple award with the ML๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Oh ok๐คฃ
Ikr๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ the actress face was worth watching๐คฃ her face was like I'm the heroine I should get the couple award with the ML๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
yaa i know๐.it wwas cause of audience choice they got it๐ณ๐คฃ
seo joon has good chemistry with actors as well. He ans Siwon bromance was loved better than the lead couple pairing in she was pretty ๐คฃ loved how Siwon 's character used to tease seo joon's๐คฃ
seo joon has good chemistry with actors as well. He ans Siwon bromance was loved better than the lead couple pairing in she was pretty ๐คฃ loved how Siwon 's character used to tease seo joon's๐คฃ
this makes me to watch that jackson drama again๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Ani...zindagi show also under scanner no๐ฒ.hardly it has started & show under scanner
Star plus, has no better work, so many new shows r lined up...to show it, its shutting the shop of new shows, which hardly started..
& crap extra marrital affair shows r nicely going on & on
zindagi, show has so less of ML screen time, more of that meddlesome family๐ screen time๐..
i tried seeing 2 epi recent ones๐.FL with same expression towards ML๐คฃ
& i cant take that over acting mother in law of hers.her acting was better in SNS season 1๐
I watch their clips every now and then๐
Ani...zindagi show also under scanner no๐ฒ.hardly it has started & show under scanner
Star plus, has no better work, so many new shows r lined up...to show it, its shutting the shop of new shows, which hardly started..
& crap extra marrital affair shows r nicely going on & on
zindagi, show has so less of ML screen time, more of that meddlesome family๐ screen time๐..
i tried seeing 2 epi recent ones๐.FL with same expression towards ML๐คฃ
& i cant take that over acting mother in law of hers.her acting was better in SNS season 1๐
Unfortunately yes๐ฅบ๐ญ SP has lost their mind!๐คฌ I don't understand what the hell do they want? Should give the show at least 6mths๐ญ I'm so loving the pair and the ML and youngest broโค๏ธ๐ญ
The ML has done some really scary stuffs which the FL witnessed and so she's always wary of him now๐can't blame her๐คฃ But really loving the ML๐
The MIL is one of the worst MILs I've ever seen in ITV๐คข the woman is so freaking loud and keeps comparing her kids with one another๐คข Everyone hates her!
i watch whole drama only๐
Unfortunately yes๐ฅบ๐ญ SP has lost their mind!๐คฌ I don't understand what the hell do they want? Should give the show at least 6mths๐ญ I'm so loving the pair and the ML and youngest broโค๏ธ๐ญ
The ML has done some really scary stuffs which the FL witnessed and so she's always wary of him now๐can't blame her๐คฃ But really loving the ML๐
The MIL is one of the worst MILs I've ever seen in ITV๐คข the woman is so freaking loud and keeps comparing her kids with one another๐คข Everyone hates her!
yaa..i noticed that MIL, her expressions r OTT๐๐, & too loud too๐
ML i found decent๐..like no nonsense he takes, just how Raghav was earlier๐
FL, whole family i cant tolerate...nor that bua & her meddlesome husband๐คฃ๐คฃ..only i liked is that dada ji๐, cant seem to like others as of yet...ohh haan the sister is ok...the younger bro, his scenes i forward , the office ones, so not much idea about it...just watch scene with ML๐
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4