Originally posted by: simply.meghana
he’s lost in some thought 🤣 but isn’t he looking in the same general direction?
Is he? Then may be i am mistaken. I thought he should be looking a little behind 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
he’s lost in some thought 🤣 but isn’t he looking in the same general direction?
Is he? Then may be i am mistaken. I thought he should be looking a little behind 🤣
#HritiBewafaDhokebaazHai🤣
But new thread toh aaj banaya h usne😆
I knew that sounded familiar but reading it I couldn’t recognize it 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Is he? Then may be i am mistaken. I thought he should be looking a little behind 🤣
moon Uncle is a confusing being 🤣
Then she ran away 🤣 diya made her a bhagodi too 🤣
Par ye khatam nai hoga to new ka karege kya ?
Now that I read it in scooby doo intro song i get it🤣🤣
Plagiarism at it's peak😆
first Abhay’s lack of Halloween costume, then his indestructible jacket 🤣 and here we are
May be he started doing neck dance in the middle of that picture perfect pose 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k