Wtf is wrong with Ram's shoes! Pehle golden ab pink 🙄🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wtf is wrong with Ram's shoes! Pehle golden ab pink 🙄🙄
Fooseball table in an office cabin!?
Lagta hai hauwa Priya ka go-to word hai
Bada atrangi episode lag raha 🤪🤣
WTF! Priya is average?! Toh hum kahan jaaye ab?
Originally posted by: Muskanika
Agar uski maa ki 4 betiyan hai, to uska bhai , uska real bhai hai?
Cousin hai Priya ka
Originally posted by: aryapdane
Kaun hai yeh Ram ki dost.. Itni overacting kyu 😭😭😭
Aur Vedika se jaan nahi chuthti
Yaar, Ram n Priya chod kar ab tak baaki saare irritating hai😡
Parents ka pata nahi...not seen them enough
But siblings n friends are too loud n talk too much
I miss Neha n Vikram💔
Originally posted by: aryapdane
WTF! Priya is average?! Toh hum kahan jaaye ab?
Chullu bhar paani mein doobne 🤣
I felt so bad for Ram when he was crying standing near the window💔😭 wonder whats the story with Vedika? I mean why did she leave Ram? Its not like her hubby is rich and Ram is not
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I felt so bad for Ram when he was crying standing near the window💔😭 wonder whats the story with Vedika? I mean why did she leave Ram? Its not like her hubby is rich and Ram is not
Haan sachi.. Confusing