Abhiya - Novella | Love can last a lifetime and more| Complete - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Here on every chapter will contain some abhiya moments although not as bold as the previous one but some small references☺️

—————————————————————

Weep not the roads untravelled

Alina knocked on the door of Raichand manor and was led to the private living room by Sitaram. 

“Umm hello haseena aunty”, said Alina in shaky voice. 

“Alina. Come on in.”

“Siddharth said you wanted to speak with me.”

“Yea actually i wanted to give you something.” She pulled a wooden box out of a drawer and opened it and showed it to Alina. 

“Thats mine. I lost it few days back.”

“You must be careful with such an object Alina. A necromancer’s stone is very dangerous in wrong hands.”

“Yes I understand. Where did you find it?”

“Abhay did. In Maithili’s chambers. What were you doing there with it?”

“Aghreev has gotten my family under his spell he wants them to capture Abhay. They wanted me to call on Maithili’s soul to lure Abhay in.”

“Your mother doesn’t know the truth?”

“No. I tried my best to hide that fact. But Jeh found it the other day and …”

“Siddharth saved you from your brother’s wraith”, completed Haseena.

“Thats twice your sons have saved my life. I am terribly sorry for all this misfortune that has come upon you.”

“Abhay told me you blame yourself for all this. Alina, child, you did nothing wrong. You need to stop blaming yourself. Besides we know a way out of this. Stop worrying.” Haseena’s eyes darkened thinking of the price she is going to have to pay for this. She quickly casted the thought aside and said “Siddharth told me about your mother. I want you to stay here as our guest until the battle is over. You will be safer here i think.”

Alina was grateful to haseena for this gesture. 

Outside Chand explained them brothers the information they gathered from ancient one. “Ministry won’t stand back. They would definitely be present to ensure things turn out in their favour and the fact that we - or I - are not pulling a coup to overthrow them”, explained Chand. 

“Their presence can help us fight those packs of werewolves. Otherwise we will be outnumbered for sure.”, said Sid.

“That could be an advantage no doubt. But I recommend caution” 

“I am surprised ancient one gave you information this easily.”, exclaimed Abhay. 

“We - had a bargain of the sorts. We go way back. He is my creator so it helped.”, said Chand thinking carefully. 

“What’s that mark on the back of your hand?”, asked Sid. 

“Aah nothing just a little something on our journey.”, said Chand covering it with his sleeves. “So you boys clear? Then i am gonna go on a hunt.”, said Chand getting up and Haseena joined him. Both brothers knew well that the two always hunted together. They did not want to know any more details about their parents’ hunting traditions. 

“Do you feel a melancholy in mom’s aura?”, asked Abhay looking at his mother leaving with Chand.

“She is tensed after coming back. I have noticed. There is pain. Though i cant get through her mind to reach those thoughts.”

“Me neither. She is using her necromancer powers.”

“We’ll find out don't worry. Btw what is that smell i get around you? Is that Piya little brother? Were you - together?”, said Sid in teasing tone.

“I liked you better before when you were uncaring brother.”, said Abhay with a slight hint of blush  on his pale cheeks. 

“Awww did i get too personal? Did you not want to tell me something. Something very personal.”

“Good bye”, said Abhay as he left a teasing Siddharth. 

“Make sure to hunt. You don't want to drain her entirely”, shouted Siddharth. 

Piya came home feeling dazed after her rendezvous with Abhay. As she sat on armchair removing her shoes her mind wandered off in the forests reminiscing. 

“Ahme ahem. Kaha se aa rahi ho madam?”, asked Misha.

“What nothing bas ese hi?”

“Aha blushing red face. Chehre par naya naya glow and”, she inhaled the air around her, “i say love is in the air or definitely Abhay is.”

“Shhhh chup pagal. Kuch bhi bolti ho. Acha now i am tired i am going to change and sleep. Bye”, shushed Piya to Misha. 

“Haan thakan to hogi. Itna mehnat ka kaam jo kiya he.”

Piya ran away from there blushing harder and locked herself in her room. She undressed herself to change into pyjamas but stopped and kept looking at herself in the mirror, her hand hovering over her lips, face, neck, arms as she remembered his touch. 

“Do you need some help there with that?”, came the voice from her bed in the dark. 

“Abhay?” She said startled turning on the bed light, “you scared the hell out of me”, she said trying to cover herself with blanket looking at Abhay who was comfortably laying on her bed. 

Abhay pulled her close on bed bringing her on top of him. “You are warm. How come?”, asked Piya

“Just hunted. Blood will keep the body warm for few hours”, replied he taking her lips in his and turned off the light. 

His hands roamed over her, pulling her close to his chest. He pulled the blanket on top of them as Piya snuggled inside his jacket blushing and kissing him everywhere she could reach. “I love this. Laying in your arms. So long have I waited to be with you like this.”, said Piya kissing his fingers. 

“god you are tempting.”, said Abhay kissing her lips again. “Then don't stop”, replied Piya, pushing off his jacket. 

“Good thing you are a vampire. You won’t get tired.”, said she reaching the buttons of his pants. 

Abhay traced circles on her back unhooking the only piece of garment left on her. “I would never be content when it comes to you.”, said he kissing her all over again. 

“Will it always glow? My body?”, she asked as the glow came back again.

“I like it. It makes you look even more beautiful.”, replied he enveloping her in his arms. 

“Does that mean i won’t need you to heal me ever again? Well thats not fair.”

“Yes but that also means i can do this”. He took gentle bite again on her shoulder and then kissing it.

“Well then I’ll take that bargain any day any minute”, said Piya losing herself to him.

Any bite he gave her, she healed herself in moments. He bit his own wrist and let Piya taste him every now and then. The whole night passed in the moments of passionate kisses and embraces. Piya slept in his arms.

“Why does it have to end? I don't want to go college. I wanna stay here in your arms”, said Piya waking up to the chirping of birds.

“Morning..”, said Abhay kissing her. 

“You don't sleep?”

Abhay shook his head. 

“I think I need to get up and get ready.”

“Shall i help you?”, asked Abhay as she got in the showers. 

“No you need to leave now. Its going to be light soon. If anyone saw you sneaking out, it will create a huge scene.” 

“Fine but I am coming again tonight.”

“Definitely. Now go.”, said Piya giving him a peck on his cheek and pushing him out.

“You are far stronger than you realise Alina. You helped transfer a soul to a body, trust me when i say it is no small task”, said Haseena encouragingly as Alina tried to learn to use her necromancer stone.

“I have no idea how I did!”

“You genuinely wanted to help Sugandh and Maithili.”

“Sugandh was a mother who wanted her child to live a happy life despite whatever betrayal and heartbreak she had suffered.”

“She lived an unfortunate life”

“You love both Siddharth and Abhay as your own sons don't you?”

“They are my sons. I may not brought them into this world but i gave them this life. I would go to end of the world to protect them. They have suffered enough”

“I wish my mother ever loved me like so.”

Alina’s eyes moistened. She refused to let her eyes lift and facE Haseena. 

Haseena gently lifted her chin and kissed her forehead and said, “You have been mistreated by your beloved ever since your father died. But you never lost hope. Your heart is as strong and yet the softest it can be. Its filled with compassion, the very compassion you felt for Sugandh and Maithili in that moment that let you pull off that difficult task. Don't ever restrict yourself from feeling that.”

Alina who had never experienced a mother’s touch before melted in front of Haseena and hugged her crying her heart out sharing years of agony. 

“You are very kind Haseena aunty. Very kind. Abhay definitely takes after you. 200 saalki aapki sangat bhot saaf he us par.”

“Ahh he was like that even before that. Thats what i love most about him. He just helps people because they need help. Nothing else. He expects nothing in return. No thank you, no gratefulness, nothing. Its just in his nature to help those who need it.”

“This makes his souls even more precious. Every life he has ever saved has left its mark on his soul. Killing it wont be east. I am sure nothing will happen to him.”

Haseena nodded swallowing a gulp. 

“Aunty something has happened. I can see your melancholic soul. Please tell me”

“Aah nothing child. I m just worried because of this war.”

“You called me your child. Then as your daughter i ask you to please share your pain with me. I can see your diminishing aura. Something has happened hasn't it?”

Haseena shared the information of how Chand had to bargain his soul for the information they received which will help them in war. “What does a woman got to go when she has to choose between her love and her child. Mere liye ek taraf khai and dusri taraf kuan he. If I save Chand I lose Abhay and if I save him I lose Chand.”

Alina looked at her aghast not knowing what she could do to help her. 

But Siddharth who had been standing outside knew what he could do. “You are in this mess because I did not listen to you mom. Had i listened to you we could have been a family. But i was mad with rage and brought this on you. But now I know what i gotta to do to make right for all the mistakes I have done. I promise you mother you will have your son as well as the love of your life.” He took out his phone and texted someone. 

Panchi came to the gate of dobriyal house and looked at Sid, “I am not ready to see you yet. Why have you come? What was so urgent that you had to talk to me now?”

“I came to say goodbye.”

“Oh so you are running away again? Not surprised really.”

“I am not running away. But yes you won’t see me after this war”

“What do you mean?”

“Just little something to make up for my mistakes.”

“Siddharth what are you doing? Bhot ache se janti hu me tumhe. Kuch to khichdi pak rahi he tumhare dimag me. Tell me what are you going to do”

Siddharth told Panchi the conversation he heard between Alina and his mother. 

“I can not let dad sacrifice his soul for us. Had i been stronger at heart and had i listened to mom, none of this would have happened.”

“Siddharth but what you are planning to do, I mean I don't see how Haseena aunty will compose herself after that. Jis tarah tum bata rahe ho, I don't think you will be helping her this way.”

“I know it will pain her. But how can i just sit around and do nothing after I know what she is going through right now?”

“I uh… I think you are underestimating your mother. Parents are much stronger than we kids can realise.”

“You strongly believe in that don't you?”

“Of course I do.”

“I truly did love you. Even today I love you. I just had this prejudice that vampires should not feel emotions and I did not let myself feel that. I am truly sorry for breaking your heart. If I ever got another chance I would make it up to you.”

Panchi looked at him and then down in her lap not knowing what to say. She managed to find some words, “may be I can find a way to forgive you.”

“I wish I could wait till the day I could see you forgive me.”

Panchi’s eyes showed sympathy for him but they did not have the time. 

“I guess I need to go. The war is about to start. I can sense them gathering at the edge of the forest. Let me just get Abhay.”

“Abhay is not here”

“Aah panchi. Of course my baby brother is here. He is in your sister’s room.”

“What? At this hour?”, Panchi said getting up going to house but Sid stopped him, “Panch Panch. Come on wait.”

“Sid its too late for them to be together.”

“Panchi come on. They are young and in love. Naya naya pyar. They are in that phase of kissing and talking and kissing and talking. Come on. Let them be. You remember what it is like!”

“How did you know he is here though?”

“We are vampires. And these days he carries her smell all day long. Trust me I know there is nowhere else he would be. Mom is in fact glad that in all this he has forgotten all about looming danger.”

Abhay traced Piya’s face with his nose and curled his hand in hers. The two lay there in each others embrace sharing one blanket. “I never get enough of you.”, said Piya kissing him, looking at his eyes and his handsome pale face. “Why are you so handsome, I could just eat you”. “But I can eat you.”, said Abhay sucking on her vain in neck. She had started to control her glow with much ease now. She was now able to anticipate when Abhay craved her blood and be prepared. It was a beautiful sight to see his darkness being enveloped in her light. 

“I got to go”, said Abhay after a while.

“Why? Why cant you just stay here?”

He kissed her lips and said, “just let this war be over then I am yours for the eternity. Do whatever you wish”

He got up to put on his T-shirt and jacket. Piya watched him amorously and he gave her one more kiss before jumping out the window. She lay back in her bed smiling thinking about Abhay.

Baby just say yeah

“He is almost here.”, said Alina holding her stone in her hands. She had created shield around the forest that no supernatural would be able to cross with the help of Haseena.  It may not be enough to hold them but will definitely delay them, they hoped.

Chand took in the air taking its smell in. He wanted to ensure he could recognise each smell individually. There was a pungent smell in air. The ministry, as Chand had suspected been present there. Minister said he will lend them a few of his trained combatants to help them. Chand knew that in reality they were present to kill each one of Raichand member if something were to go wrong. There was no scope of mistake. He had once already fought with ministry for Haseena and now again here he was for their sons. And the moment the war came to an end, ancient one will claim his soul in return in the name of the help he had lent. Soumlya, Sashikant and Nishikara were there to help them in the war. They were standing in a conspicuous circle around Abhay. 

Haseena knew why ancient one had agreed to help Abhay. If agghreev did manage to claim Abhay’s soul, ancient one would be his next target. Naturally he did not want this. She looked at her family, Chand, Abhay and Siddharth together, knowing she won’t see them together again like this, she wanted to capture that moment forever in her heart. “Do not let emotions overpower you, my love. Not in the middle of this battle”, said Chand in her mind. Siddharth looked at his parents knowing their troubles and then his unaware brother. Last thing he would wish is Abhay finding it out.

Abhay’s muscles tensed as he smelled the air, “what the hell is she doing here now?” He went outside in the forest lifted her and brought her to house in his room, pushing of her hooded coat he angrily asked her, “what the hell are you doing here Piya? I told you not to come here alone ever, especially not today.”

“My heart won’t rest. Abhay you can’t expect me to stay away when I know where you are or what is going on! I am worried for you just as much.”

“Piya god why don't you get it? These are vampires what if they..”

“I won’t die. I promised remember?”, interrupted her. 

“Piya what do I do about you?”, he said hugging her close to his chest. He kissed her forehead and led her to his room. 

“Fine at least please stay here. For the sake of my sanity.”

Piya nodded and sat on his bed as Abhay locked the door before joining his brother.

Deepanita’s blood was boiling to avenge both her two sons who died at the hands of Raichand brothers. Tonight was the night when she would avenge them by ripping their dead hearts out and bathing in their cold blood. She howled angrily as they reached the boundary of the forest and gestured one of her pets to cross the border. The moment he tried to cross the boundary his body shrivelled and burnt to ashes. Deepanita had expected this and was prepared. She looked to her right to the army of warlocks and witches. A red hooded witch came forward made a cut in her arms and drops of her blood fell on ground. She then spoke an incantation in some ancient language and her blood started to rise in the air. The shield started to break apart from her powers.

“I cant hold the shield anymore”, said Alina shaking. 

“Everyone on your guard. So it begins.”, warned Chand.

With the shield broken, the wolves ran inside the forest with their agile speed, teeth bared and claws ready to raze the skins of vampires. Witches and warlocks disapparated into thin air. 

“Ready little brother?”

“See you on the other end.”

“Lets drain these bas***ds”, said Sid as he ran behind the one sinking his teeth in his neck. Abhay dodged the silver chains thrown at him by another before he pushed him in air slamming his back to the tree that the branch cut his heart out from behind.

Chand ran killing the wolves with such speed that to them it appeared as though he was flying. Soumlya and Shashikant by his side. The wolves looked around flabbergasted as they tried to find the source of the black wind that killed them but in vain. Fear griped their hearts and they started to fall back. “Do not move. There is but one weakness of vampires”, said she as she rotated the silver chain in her hand and started to slash thin air with it. Her companion formed a ring of silver around them weaving it in and out of the trees restricting the movements of vampires and soon they found themselves captured within it. Wolves cheered at this victory seeing them confined as the warlock removed his hood. He taunted the vampire trio unaware of the fact that Haseena walked behind him with feet as light as a cat, sinking her teeth in his neck. The warlock blood enhanced her necromancer powers and the blow of silver knife from the witch had no effect on her. Smirking in the corner of mouth she said, “did no one tell you that silver has no effect on me?”

“But you are a vampire?”

“But i was born a necromancer”, she said with her gleaming blue eyes and a dangerous smile playing her face. She gave black gloves to the trio, securing their freedom, and engaged in duel with the witch. Nishikara joined them all as they relished in the blood bath of werewolves. 

“Where is your master? Scared that he didn't come himself and sent his pet dogs?”, taunted Chand.

Deepanita was not interested in any of such battles. She cared no more for their supposedly master. Her eyes were looking for the brother pair and once she found them she didn't wait for anyone to attack them from behind, slicing Abhay’s back with her claws. And he fell to the ground. Piya who was watching from his room window panicked seeing this and rushed outside. Meanwhile on the ground Sid healed Abhay as Alina came between them. 

“Youuu. You dare join them? They are the reason your brothers are dead”

“Yes i join them and i help them. They are the brothers I never had. They have protected me and helped me more than my own brothers ever did.”

Deepanita howled in anger and moved dangerously to attack Alina but Sid and Abhay stopped her. 

“I will handle her i think you need to go”, said Sid to Abhay eyeing towards Raichand manor as Piya stepped out. 

Abhay nodded and in panic rushed to her.

“I told u to stay inside.”

“Are you okay? I saw you falling i couldn’t help myself”

“Piya i am okay but why did you come?”

“Abhay how can you not understand the panic I feel? If you are afraid of losing me, so am i. I too lost you to death once remember?”, said Piya standing on her toes reaching his face. 

“O’course i do. I just don’t want to lose you again.”, said Abhay kissing her dearly on her forehead. 

“Neither do I”, replied she.

“Aah the sweet pain of love” a voice came from the forest, “I counted on your love.”

A figure formed from thin air as Agghreev came in front of them in physical form. 

“How nice! I find both of you together while the rest of your party engage my little pawns.”

Evil smile spread on his face as both Abhay and Piya held each other’s hand tightly. Agghreev’s eyes gleamed red as he opened the his arms. Thick fog spread forcing the two lovers to part, pulling them apart with the force of his powers. Both of them shouted each others’ name looking for the other through the thick fog. 

Abhay used his vampire senses to try and locate Piya but he could neither smell her nor hear her and definitely not see her. Panic started to fill his mind and he shouted her name loudly. He ran wildly trying to look for her. Fog thinned a little but and he found himself far away from Raichand manor. He did not understand how he reached there and then he heard Piya’s voice behind him, calling his name. He turned to find her caught amidst heavy fire wearing pink gown with white frilly sleeves.

“No no this cant be it. This cant be happening again.”

He said as Maithili kept shouting his name to save her. 

“You are not real. You can’t be real”, he told himself as he saw the hut and fire disappear in front of him in thick fog again. He ran into the darkness yet again only to find her once more. He felt a relief as he saw her again as Piya this time but when he got near her and tried to hold her in his arms she pushed him away. 

“How dare you bite me Abhay? You are a monster! A monster. Somebody save me.”, she screamed. 

“Piya?! I … I ..”

His voice failed him as Piya kept pushing him away and ran from him. He closed his eyes and remembered the night of blizzard. “I choose to trust you.” Piya had said so. This had to be yet another illusion. He reminded himself that Piya has chosen to trust him and he believed her. 

When he opened his eyes again no one was there. He looked around yet again trying to find Piya. This time he found her laying on the forest floor. She was trembling. Abhay rushed to her and found blood oozing out her neck. He dropped to his knees and taking her head in his lap, “what happened?”

“Its okay. I trust you.”

“Who did this Piya?”

“Its okay. You just lost little control.”, she said stammering.

Abhay confused examined her wounds and the teeth marks. The pattern was his. He touched his lips to find her blood on them. 

“But when did I? How did I?”

The words failed him again. He shook his head, “no but you can heal yourself. You have the potion in your blood. My bites don't affect you”. He told himself. 

Piya roamed around the forest looking for Abhay. Thick fog made her eyes burn. She blinked hard and rubbed them. She walked in dark and her leg stubbed on a cold body. She looked down to find Abhay’s body. She bent down shaking him trying to wake him but he won’t open his eyes. “Abhay open your eyes. What happened to you? open your eyes.”

“You cant die. You are already dead. You cant die again.” Abhay opened his eyes they were blue and his fangs barred. Piya fell back in fear as he came onto her, attacking. She struggled to breath as Abhay pushed her to ground and clasping his hands on her neck and he bent down to bite her. She closed her eyes in fear but her body started to glow. She recalled her ability to heal herself and calmed herself down and prepared to let him take a bite. She awaited for his cold teeth to puncture her skin but it never happened. 

Instead she felt herself getting wet and heard the giggling sounds.  She got up and looked ahead to find Abhay in a pool. He was naked. Her face reddened as he gestured her to come to him but then saw some other girl reaching his hand entering the pool. She was naked too. One by one many other girls followed her and Abhay played with them as she watched him with angry eyes. He looked at her with teasing eyes, an arrogant smirk playing on his face as he kissed the bosoms of other girl. Piya angrily goes to him trying to avoid looking at girls and asks him, “what do you think you are doing?”

“I am just having little fun darling. You are welcome to join us”, he said as a girl got him a golden chalice of blood. 

Piya looked away from them not knowing what to do. “If this is what you enjoy then what was all that which happened between us in the forest? Did none of them mean anything to you?”, she asked in pain. 

“Of course it meant to me. I had never had such a fun with anyone as I had with you”, he replied shamelessly.

Piya felt her heart broke into a million pieces hearing this. “Was this her Abhay? Who knows what he would have done in 200 years? Has she been a fool to trust him?”, she thought. But her heart whispered, “No you are not this. You cant do this. I chose to trust you, i am gonna trust you. I am gonna trust you. None of the other girls matter to my Abhay. He only has eyes for me. He will never betray me like this.” She told herself again and again as she stepped forward entering the pool. She moved closed to Abhay pushing the girls away and went close to him and kissed him, closing her eyes. When she opened her eyes she found herself on floor again. No pool, no girls and no Abhay. She got up again and walked. When she heard the mumbling sounds of Abhay. “No my bites can’t kill you. I could not have killed you”. Piya saw Abhay, his arms holding air in it. She rushed to him and touched on his face.

“Is that really you or just another illusion?”

Abhay opened his eyes and saw Piya in front of his eyes. The one in his arms disappeared again. 

“Are you real?”

“I am”

Abhay cupped her face in his arms and wiped her wet eyes. He kissed them and hugged her tight. 

“Your love is stronger than i thought”, a voice was heard again. 

“If you dare then come before our eyes in your corporeal form. Stop hiding behind the trickery and illusions.”, shouted Abhay. 

Agghreev formed his body again and came before their eyes.

“Its only good for me. The potent your love, the powerful your souls and better it is for me.”

Aghreev laughed like a maniac as malice showed in his eyes. Aghreev spoke an incantation in ancient language and pulled out the bowie knife, its blade gleaming red - ready to claim a soul. 

“Who shall I get first?”, he asked. 

The casual tone of his voice gave them both an eerie feeling. Both the lovers took the other in their tight embrace as if trying to hide them from the eyes of the world.

“Lets start with the little lamb.” 

Abhay barred his fangs but knew it would not be enough to kill their enemy. Aghreev came to them flying in air attacking Piya and Abhay pushed her behind him with the force coming between her and the blade. A loud scream was heard from Piya as he fell to the ground. The metal of the blade started to ring loudly as light started to leave Abhay’s eyes. Piya seethed in anger as she saw him close his eyes. She got up and walked to Agghreev in anger, her chest heaving, her eyes wild. Her body glowed with the red it never had glowed like before. “You dare separate two lovers?”, she asked. The words trembled in fury. She walked to him like a predator walks to its prey. Agghreev felt a hint of fear he didn’t know he had. He moved to pick the knife from Abhay’s chest but it was missing. Piya pulled it out from behind her skirt and shoved it inside his guts with immense force. Agghreev’s blood squirted on her face and she pulled out the knife and pushed it again in his heart. As Agghreev fell to ground, she screamed in pain holding Abhay’s body. 

The fog created by Agghreev started to dissolve and others found Abhay laying in Piya’s arms. Haseena ran to him taking his face in her hands. Tears rolled her eyes. Nobody found a way to speak anything. Sid and Chand dropped to their knees behind him. They might have won the battle against the wolves and witches and warlocks but had lost the war. The loud cries of Piya and Haseena filled misery and pain to air and hearts of everyone present. 

Alina who stood there watched their pain, her heart started to bleed the tears. A compassion and sympathy filled her heart and her soul as she watched Piya and Haseena. She pulled them away and bent down close to his body and put her hand over his heart, her stone in her hands. Everyone watched her confused. She started to tremble, her eyeballs rolled inside, a light came from the stone. “I command your soul to enter this body.”, she mumbled, however nobody but Haseena understood her words. She joined Alina and put her hands over his heart speaking the same words. “He is weak. He needs blood”, said Haseena. Piya found a rock nearby and used it to cut her palm. Her body glowed again with red as she touched her palm to Abhay’s lips. The chanting grew louder as a blinding light filled everyone’s eyes.

The blue oceanic eyes opened. 

Piya and Abhay walked on the mountain  holding hands.

“So how was it that I could kill him?”

“Because Agghreev thought he could capture my soul but he didn't know that my soul always belonged to you. The moment you lay your hand on the blade it entered you giving you all the powers i had combined with yours. And when you gave me your blood it found a way to enter my body with mom and Alina’s powers combined.”

“And his souls is still captured in the blade?”

Abhay nodded.

“So what happens to it?”

“Mom and Dad are gonna melt the blade in fiend fire - the eternal fire of devil, destroying him forever.”

“So now no one dares to interfere between our love?”

“No one.”

“And you are mine as you promised?”

Abhay knelt to the ground and pulled out ring and said, “I am your and only yours for the rest of the eternity if you will have me, Piya Jaiswal. ”

Piya clasped her hands to her mouth, tears rolling down her cheeks, she sat in front of him unable to utter a word.

Its love story, baby just say yeah”, whispered Abhay in her ears holding her as she nodded. 

“Yes yes a million times yes.”, said Piya jumping in his arms.

The two souls kissed passionately, bound to each other in love and passion for eternity.

THE END.

Okay so this was it. 

I hope you enjoyed it.

I have left a few loose ends like what happened to Chand and ancient one’s bargain, misha and kabeer’s story, sid and panchi story, haseena and chand’s past. 

Since I wanted to focus on abhiya in this one i just gave reference and hints for them and if you guys like I may write os on each of them separately to tie them, giving their story a closure later on. 

Do let me know your reviews. If you liked something or even disliked please share your reviews 😊

I loved it Nikki 👏 that was phenomenal work

oh how I wish ekta hired writers like us to write post leap because I would’ve preferred this 🤣

and my tharki dil is khush 🤣 Abhiya so cute and hot at the same time ☺️😆

Originally posted by simply.meghana

I loved it Nikki 👏 that was phenomenal work

oh how I wish ekta hired writers like us to write post leap because I would’ve preferred this 🤣

and my tharki dil is khush 🤣 Abhiya so cute and hot at the same time ☺️😆

Thank you love. I am glad you enjoyed it.

❤️☺️

Oh my god Nikki I really loved reading this ❤️

Only if the writers of the show decided to show something similar to what you've written then the post leap could have been so much better par EK aur uske writers se kuch hota kaha hai 🤣

I liked how you gave an open ending to it so that the readers can imagine whatever they want to😆 Also the unnamed woman was much more tolerable in your version🤣

I would love to read more stories of yours, kabhi time mile to pakka kuch likhna 🤗

And yeah I finally unresed it 🤣

Edited by White-Lilac - 2 years ago
Originally posted by MyDriYa

Res 

I will post chapter wise 😳

Sure please do 😊