IPKKND OS Series: The Raizada Chronicles; NEW UPDATE 12/17/2021 PG70- Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

469

Views

153.4k

Users

121

Likes

2k

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

chapter 1

So Khushi has been confined to her room for a week. That was never going to go well.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Arnav went a little overboard. He is trying to protect her and not able to shake off his fear left over from past events.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

New Update posted here: https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/18439



Hope you all enjoy the last few parts left in the series. I've come back to it after all this time however it's all the edited versions of what I had previously saved but forgot to update. I really hope there are people left to enjoy this. PMs will be sent out this weekend. 😊

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Manorama seems to be missing the absent Dhruv. Why don't they try reaching out to him?

Pixiepixel11 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Wow amazing one shots loved them all so much.

Superb.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

New Update folks!

I don't send PMs so I would recommend either adding this thread to watched topics or pressing the star on the new fanfic page so you'll get notifications of the update! Much love! x


https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/19715

Pixiepixel11 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Thanks a lot for the information.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I thought a new chapter had been posted.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

OK. Got it. It is a new chapter. Off to go read.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Arnav has gotten his knickers in a twist. Whats the big secret?

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/h8LLHnBXl1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8LLHnBXl1s
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: graphicd96 · 1 months ago

KASTURI – A NEW BEGINNING Genre: Romance • Family Drama • Business • Mystery Format: Professional TV screenplay Tone: Emotional, dramatic,...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: Priyogita · 1 years ago

Rishtey the Bond of marriage (new chapter)

Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3J7G2IoPU
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Hey everyone! 👋 I recently started a new YouTube channel, Ghost Hale, where I create: 🎧 Cinematic audiobooks webisodes 🎬 Emotional VMs (fan...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".