I cudnt control hands were shaking managed to record with difficulty hope it processesed fine. Sorry abt the quality. Purely luck by chance se dikha mujhe.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I cudnt control hands were shaking managed to record with difficulty hope it processesed fine. Sorry abt the quality. Purely luck by chance se dikha mujhe.
Originally posted by: helenm88
I reckon Fateh doesn't know the truth about Buzo yet either :)
Don't think so. Otherwise his behavior would have been different. Here he looks pissed off with Tejo. Might as well accuse her in the episode of having an affair herself. When the truth about Simran comes out later, he will go crying back to Tejo. I hope this savage Tejo will last for long and she won't give into Fateh's begging and apologizing.
I guess Simran's truth will be out after the separation...maza hi ajayega
Y this post of urs said nature content wats happening.
I accidentally clicked on the mature post part
Thank you for the video and tag Fire 🤗⭐️
Thank you for the tag mist 😉
Tagging poo 😃
Very dramatic promo
Thank you so much🤗
Wow wow tejo ne toh seedha sixer maar diya😎
The TRP is sure shot gonna go up with this promo.. 2.2 +
Originally posted by: mistofshadows
Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!
This is the best news of the day.
Ham ghar wapas aa raha hain...calling back the old members....wapas aao sare😎
Mist thanks for the other tags dear was trying to remember user names didn't want to tag wrong people.🤗
What a promo
Thanks for sharing 🤗
I ll def watch that episode