better I break your heart than let the makers do the honours 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
better I break your heart than let the makers do the honours 🤡
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
What can I do? 🤷🏽♀️ Old habits die hard! 😂😂 I am about to post another one😂😂
go right ahead 🤣
More MU🤣🤣🤣
It's as if all the MU's present in the world have taken a liking to ShiVi 🤡
Humne kya bigada hai tumhara @ PS makers:

We already know Raavi's seven friends and now we have Ajay and the new character. She has this many friends and did not invite anyone except Sneha But she still wanted to marry Dev. I am sure her college had some of the best guys in the Undergrad class. I am not talking about Rahul. Sudeesh, Rohan or the 4th guy (still don't know his name, the one who told Rohan to elope with Raavi) but other Gentlemen😕
Another question.
First, my OCD didn't kick in when Raavi was hanging clothes. A win!!
But who's Kurta was she hanging on the clothesline? It seemed a man's Kurta, but MausaPa is in Ahmedabad.
We already know Raavi's seven friends and now we have Ajay and the new character. She has this many friends and did not invite anyone except Sneha But she still wanted to marry Dev. I am sure her college had some of the best guys in the Undergrad class. I am not talking about Rahul. Sudeesh, Rohan or the 4th guy (still don't know his name, the one who told Rohan to elope with Raavi) but other Gentlemen😕
But Premaaaa
Its Dev
Dev is Dev
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Another question.
First, my OCD didn't kick in when Raavi was hanging clothes. A win!!
But who's Kurta was she hanging on the clothesline? It seemed a man's Kurta, but MausaPa is in Ahmedabad.
Mohalle wali aunties questioning this too
As long as you can mend it in FOWBTE asap!
Since July 12th, Episode#145 that's when Sneha Kaand happened and followed by Diary kaand in the next 2episodes and we are in Episode# 187 today😕