They're behaving like a couple fight and ignoring🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They're behaving like a couple fight and ignoring🤣
Me waiting with 🍿🍿🥳
Ohh you forgot about SunDaar 😎
Yeah I was on the run🤣
Adjust karo baby😆
Raghav gaslighting Mandaar without saying a single word. BWA to his defense. 🤣
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
https://twitter.com/seem_mhrw/status/1432149878268993536?s=20
Even we don't understand 🤪
Does Sunny think Mandy is kirti's brother??🤪🤪
Who will give Ashirwaad to SunKee after Raghvi divorce??
Oh yeah I am talking about sunny and Mandy only🤣
Mandy behaving like he was tired of sunny and wants only pallavi 🤣 and sunny is behaving like sautan
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4