Originally posted by: RosyRosh
🤗
Hiithank you doll!
I miss posting but honestly thus forum is so toxic right now. 🥱
I understand 🤗
Maybe you can help detox it 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RosyRosh
🤗
Hiithank you doll!
I miss posting but honestly thus forum is so toxic right now. 🥱
I understand 🤗
Maybe you can help detox it 😆
🤣
Yeh right. Saab apni apni hi karte hai. No point. Its like besting your head against a wall.
Mere saar paar mein kyun lu bhai? 🤣
Forums gonna fall soon. Happens to most forums though as the show gets bigger. This is typical.
Originally posted by: RosyRosh
🤣
Yeh right. Saab apni apni hi karte hai. No point. Its like besting your head against a wall.
Mere saar paar mein kyun lu bhai? 🤣
Forums gonna fall soon. Happens to most forums though as the show gets bigger. This is typical.
Hopefully this the worst before things get better 😳
Bless your optimistic heart 🤗
This VM is so beautiful❤️ Sai liked and shared it too.
Wait really? I did not notice that but I'm glad he saw it
Yes you can check the caption of this post and Sai's story 🤗
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0