For real but I changed my mind after she denied Sids existence🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
For real but I changed my mind after she denied Sids existence🥺
I dont do pooja bumble bee😆
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Konsi picture k baad konsi pic ayega and konsi direction mein dekh raha hai ye bolna hoga???
No you only need to guess the directions of the pictures given
Maria yr kuch samaj payi tu...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Maria yr kuch samaj payi tu...
Picture ka direction dena hoga
hn woh samjhi...
Ab mera sun...
Mein aise hu direction mein drive karte time 2 min pehle dekh leti hu mere right ya left konsi hai...😑
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I think you misunderstood Neha
She hasnt asked to predict the next image
She said there are 5 symbols in each picture...you need to figure out which direction they each represent
After reading the fifth time I get it now🤣
Originally posted by: Savera84
How many arrow directions are there? Left, Right, Up and Down or any thing else?
Cheers..
This I won't reveal. This is the bit that you have to decide on your own.
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Itni dildaari from you...digest nahi ho rahi
Iska badla next round main logi?
Nope. This was a unique round from me, so consider it a bonus for the trial.
Sent answers to get hints. 😬