Its okay koi baat nahi. Well played still🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Its okay koi baat nahi. Well played still🤗
Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Q-5) Name the best husband of Draupadi among all the 5 Pandavas.
Arjun (NerdyMukta, Silpa20, evilxbalaa, Ajeeb-ladki, TheRoadNotTaken, SilentEyes7, Biggboss15, SoniRSippu21, Cookermaichane, DelusionsOfNeha, cutejodikangal)
11 sheeps (1 point)
Bheem (Saumya96, SriRani, Wistfulness, Nichuss, tournesol, sumaishu, Amekha, md410 Autumn_Rose, Bee222)
10 sheeps
I couldn't not choose Bheem over Arjun, for the game also. I even wrote an OS on Bheem's love for Draupadi.
Originally posted by: tournesol
I couldn't not choose Bheem over Arjun, for the game also. I even wrote an OS on Bheem's love for Draupadi.
I have read it, so beautiful. Bheem sure was best husband of draupadi
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Wow congrats to both of you 🤗
Thanks Mol ❤ My partner is fab. Although I lost points 😔
Why Abhimanyu? 😲
That we all wanna know too😆
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Ab Shakuni memorised rahega next time there is MB sheep game Dono points lost case of not writing Shakuni 😢
Hai naaa... Ekdam memorised rahega...
This Shakuni
Most hated, responsible for war, now even responsible for our low score
Q-8) If you were in Mahabharat era, which incident among the three mentioned below you won't let it happen?
(C) Yudhisthir going to the Dyut sabha to play chausar & gambling his brothers & wife.
(NerdyMukta, SriRani, Silpa20, Ajeeb-ladki, Wistfulness, Nichuss, tournesol, sumaishu, Biggboss15, SoniRSippu21, Cookermaichane, Amekha, Bee222)
13 sheeps (1 point)
(A) Bhisma/Devavrata taking the vow of lifelong celibacy & not sitting on the throne.
(evilxbalaa, TheRoadNotTaken, SilentEyes7, DelusionsOfNeha, cutejodikangal, md410, Autumn_Rose)
7 sheeps
(B) Gandhari blindfolding herself for the rest of her life.
(Saumya96)
1 sheep
And that's the end.
I chose Shakuni but Dhritarashtra also played a big part... his blind love for his sons... his lack of responsibility for his kingdom... his inability to step up to the challenge
He wasn't just physically blind but mentally and emotionally as well.
Omg perfect for me too😲
16/16
Who was most responsible for the war?
Shantanu!!!!!
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320