how about this one☺️☺️
My imagination is running wild now. ☺️
I think I should leave. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
how about this one☺️☺️
My imagination is running wild now. ☺️
I think I should leave. 🤣
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
how about this one☺️☺️
My imagination is running wild now. ☺️
I think I should leave. 🤣
Marwayegi kya!!!

Originally posted by: Phoebe16
how about this one☺️☺️
My imagination is running wild now. ☺️
I think I should leave. 🤣
Sirf imagination mei hoga 🤣🤣🤣
swastu your signature 😍
I'm gonna keep something similar.😂
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Iss Dobi ka koi Bharosa nahi..... kar bhi sakti hai🤷♀️
I am sure she will be like Dora Shiva mere pass kiss karne aa raha hai...force bhejo....always bringing a third person🤦♀️
Then Dora will come running, stand between them and say.. No Shiva you bad boy..no hugging Raavi, only hugging *Bhaabii* 🤬
Haaa yeh accha idea hain na, saare kdice humlog yeh wala signature rkkgenge yha!! Agr tum sab chaho toh!! 🦄🐢🤩🤩🤩
Originally posted by: ForeverForU
Then Dora will come running, stand between them and say.. No Shiva you bad boy..no hugging Raavi, only hugging *Bhaabii* 🤬
Aur phir main chappal phek k marungi Dora ko!! 🤬
Karan watching tumisha ka kya show!! ☢️
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Karan watching tumisha ka kya show!! ☢️
Yes.. Clearly he doesn't know about the kaand like us🤣