Imaliya tut jayegi abhi😭
Arree… he won’t be dead… if he is dead and she revives him then this is like those nosensical shows that I don’t watch and I am out and really out… not birdie app stile out 😜
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Imaliya tut jayegi abhi😭
Arree… he won’t be dead… if he is dead and she revives him then this is like those nosensical shows that I don’t watch and I am out and really out… not birdie app stile out 😜
Male lead mar sakta hai keya ? Sab gimmick hai 😆shant rahiye aur enjoy kijiye !🤣
Exactly! Hahahah! It’s a plan only…
BTS 😲
I know Adi can't be dead. But what's the need to show mortuary?
The power of Savitri😎
usko kuch hoga nahi.. But usko aise dekh ke royegi😭Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
Arree… he won’t be dead… if he is dead and she revives him then this is like those nosensical shows that I don’t watch and I am out and really out… not birdie app stile out 😜
plan ji to expose someone 🤣
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
The power of Savitri😎
Already shown on terrorist kidnapping track. Imlie spoke savitri dialogue too. AGAIN
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
The power of Savitri😎
Ohhh pleaasee ohhh pleaseee that would be the last thing I want to happen😕
Originally posted by: Book-Worm
Already shown on terrorist kidnapping track. Imlie spoke savitri dialogue too. AGAIN
They are rinse repeat nah..
plan ji to expose someone 🤣
Didi devi hain
Uski pooja hoti hai expose nahin 😆