Ganesh Puja ki shooting hogi...Transfer cancel episodes are done..Ye log kitna drag karenge...WHo was dreaming 300th episode to be special🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ganesh Puja ki shooting hogi...Transfer cancel episodes are done..Ye log kitna drag karenge...WHo was dreaming 300th episode to be special🤣
My one wish is coming true 🤣. And sunny paaji is also there 😆. Guessing some kaand is happening again
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Ganesh Puja ki shooting hogi...Transfer cancel episodes are done..Ye log kitna drag karenge...WHo was dreaming 300th episode to be special🤣
I was dreaming of confession on 300th episode yaar…but now I’m thinking we might get a maha kaand instead 😊 matlab this entire week will be cafe and aftermath, then next week DIG, then Ganesh pooja…chewing gum stretch stretch stretch stretch 🤢
My one wish is coming true 🤣. And sunny paaji is also there 😆. Guessing some kaand is happening again
Why are you guessing? I’m guaranteeing 😊
Originally posted by: LRQAYRCSUNNCXINR
I was dreaming of confession on 300th episode yaar…but now I’m thinking we might get a maha kaand instead 😊 matlab this entire week will be cafe and aftermath, then next week DIG, then Ganesh pooja…chewing gum stretch stretch stretch stretch 🤢
Beta ..cafe was some 5 days after Samrat's return...and also just 8 minutes or so...But yeah lets see here, we have macaroons and all on the table.. So gonna be rocking!
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Beta ..cafe was some 5 days after Samrat's return...and also just 8 minutes or so...But yeah lets see here, we have macaroons and all on the table.. So gonna be rocking!
You think vankar is going to make the cafe scene only 8 minutes???? Thank you for making my day with this joke 🤣
Originally posted by: 2FBMBTZ3I4ULNUKA
You think vankar is going to make the cafe scene only 8 minutes???? Thank you for making my day with this joke 🤣
How many days since Samrat's return..
Vanku might make the Sairat scenes after cafe scenes to be 4 minutes..I guarantee you that...BTW how many days till your 300th? I cant be more excited for the leads cutting cake yaar!
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
How many days since Samrat's return..
Vanku might make the Sairat scenes after cafe scenes to be 4 minutes..I guarantee you that...BTW how many days till your 300th? I cant be more excited for the leads cutting cake yaar!
It’s only been 1 day since his return yaar 🤣 we have been living in the same day for the past 2 weeks 😆
And about 25-30 episodes until 300th
Haan…it’s always a great day when we see our leads cutting cakes together
Apologies mein bhool gayeen pulkit and sunny means kaand 🤣
Originally posted by: HYR2MSP3DSYZKFOT
It’s only been 1 day since his return yaar 🤣 we have been living in the same day for the past 2 weeks 😆
And about 25-30 episodes until 300th
Haan…it’s always a great day when we see our leads cutting cakes together
last epi was 283. So 17 more