Will open that RraHel thread if got settled with my routine
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Will open that RraHel thread if got settled with my routine
I just finished watching the interview❤️...
Rrahul kitna happy-happy aur smiley face lag raha tha!!!😳
He was just so charmimg...
Mein naa hi interview le rahi thi naa hi Rrahul mere se directly baat kar tha,fir bhi I was blushing so hard🤪
Pata nhi interviewers itna straight face rakh kar kaise baat karte hain...
He was looking so fresh,hydrated and softie softie😳...
Arrrggghh,Cutie-pie...🤪
❤️...
So,Finally managed to watch the live❤️
Got really happy to hear so many good news.🥳
I can just go on & on abt the IV. But the most imp part for me was that , just like every live this man never fails to inspire me at so many levels. 🤗
His every IV gives me a new insight to see life & things around me. & that's why I love , adore , respect & Stan Rra.❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Will open that RraHel thread if got settled with my routine
Or you could do it when Rrahel mv comes or is announced. Till then you'll also be settled nicely.
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Or you could do it when Rrahel mv comes or is announced. Till then you'll also be settled nicely.
Haan okay that's nice idea. 🤗🤗
that's great. Happy for you. Enjoy yaar. 🥳Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Maybe Bahi Akka my college is going offline from September 1. Time will be perfect for me to concentrate on College studies only
Originally posted by: Eatingpanda
I am going to miss you both🥺
I Guess Gayu is gonna be super busy.😒
Koi baat nehi yaar, studies r the top priority. After all " Naak nehi katwana hai " humko.😊👍🏼
Mannu, hopefully I 'll be visiting forum every night n early morning. 🤗
ve fun with friends 🤗Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Sure will catch up with you all whenever I get some time 🤗🤗
Haan of course back to my college gonna see my friends after 1.5 years
haan aaj kuch jyada hi achcha laga☺️Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
I just finished watching the interview❤️...
Rrahul kitna happy-happy aur smiley face lag raha tha!!!😳
He was just so charmimg...
Mein naa hi interview le rahi thi naa hi Rrahul mere se directly baat kar tha,fir bhi I was blushing so hard🤪
Pata nhi interviewers itna straight face rakh kar kaise baat karte hain...
He was looking so fresh,hydrated and softie softie😳...
Arrrggghh,Cutie-pie...🤪
❤️...